Thursday, November 12, 2009

a new life?

I am being grateful now everyday I am counting my blessing. To have a bunch of great colleagues, a loving bf and friends who are always there for me. It is a life I craved for, a new lease of life. Sometimes, I feel that life have its surprises for us. Being an easily contented person, I am glad I am one of this species. I crave for relationships - be it with family, with my beloved nanny, with my friends, with him and with people who had come across my life.

I tried to make it point that life is really amazing that I get to meet all of them.
Somehow when someone asked me what are the things I enjoy doing the most?

Well, very tricky qn?

1. erm, well enjoy meeting up with friends, ;love the time when I was stirring my cuppa of coffee and outside was raining
2. KTV - singing as a passion? though I am not really a born singer
3. Drama and watching DVD
4. Shopping as my retail therapy :>

Bon appetite



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home