Wednesday, November 18, 2009

moment of happiness


I had my moment of happiness last night from two man in my life. Was struggling with work and feeling grumpy for the first time, I never felt so tired from work. Trying to escape and run from the daily hassle. Again here I was at home and my big bro passed me a happiness amulet he got from the famous temple wishing me happiness in my r/ship. That was really very nice of my big bro. Anyway, I prayed for him to get his happiness too.

I decided that night to make do dinner with a salmon sandwich and was happily finishing up. Then I realised that he sms me a few times to make sure that I had PROPER meal. ........ telling me that he had ordered pizza delivery and I was supposed to receive my regular pan pizza in half an hour. I waited for a while and there he was, my hand delivered dinner....
It was really very sweet of him to do this, I really can't imagine he would give me a big surprise!
Really touched by the little things he have done for me.

I am thankful for everything. :>

December schedule:
- 26 nov to 2 dec india trip
- 16 to 19 dec bkk trip

reis


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home