Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The steak

I have recently made a decision on my life. Going for the minor change this August, it seem
frightening initially during my 6 months struggle and finallly last friday I agreed. Okay I feel like a steak being cut by my desiree. After all, the pain will be gone after a few hours after desiree have munch, chew and gobble me up. I was just thinking how to break the news at work. I hope it doesn't affect me after the ops.


Hopefully God will watch over me and life will be better.

Although I can't imagine going through the ordeal and in two stages. I gather my courage and agreed to go for this life changing event. Thanks Dr. Lim for assuring me and making me feel that my decision was right. I am grateful God let me live till 25 years as a happy person, I am grateful I found true love, have loving family who silently support me. I gotta to go through this ordeal, my calling on 24th August, May God bless me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home