Friday, December 20, 2013

A selfish in-laws family. ....

Sometimes, I can't believe how my in-laws deal with certain problem, it was as if they are trying to wash their hand off. Had a major fight with my husband but all he can say is he will try to ask them ( so far I never see him doing it). I feel truly disappointed, I already tried my best to stay with his grandparents but I truly can't their unhygienic bathroom bad habits, their nonsense when talking shit, their stupid lies, their money minded mentality. Go f*** off. It was as if I am staying under somebody's house which I had no control over my own kitchen ( 80% of the stuffs belong to grandparent).

* I have no control of my house door, they like to open it always as if they still stay in the kampung era welcoming all the strangers.
* I have no control over my speech given that they keep asking me y don't work 9am to 5pm just because they don't understand my job nature and give me crap suggestions x hundred times.
* I can't even go home late without someone asking me y r u home late? WTF
* I can't even stop all the ppl coming into their house like as if my house is an old folk home
* and the ugly toilet which they can use until the toilet bowl cover become yellow within 2 years of staying here.... shit stain, n their not flushing the toilet habit disgusted me. The worst had to be few days ago using the water from toilet bowl to clean the floor. This is so dirty.
* and feeding countless birds on the windows every morning ( then the bird start coming to my kitchen windows)
* and leaving bits of biscuit crumbs here and there, attracting all the ants n bugs
* and doing shit gardening outside my house as if the house belong to him
* and trying to install hook here and there (ugly hooks with different shapes and size)
* and having a few pails of water for flushing toilet. The water smelled after washing dirty clothes and they can put there for days... almost vomit
* and cooking and dipping ugly sauce on the kitchen cabinet without bothering to clean up . WTF
* and their beloved daughters which none is so much willing to house them.... filial piety is so irony
* and purposely putting remarks on facebook ...immature
* and petty ( ppl treat them good they return with anger like as if we are in the wrong)



There is practically no calm and peace for me , a little breathing space and I have to endure all the nonsense he did to his bedroom ( all the ugly hanging and vibrant color of stupid paint)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home