Monday, July 10, 2006

freaking out and pissed off

i am very pissed off at the slightest things , no one understands . it is up to the point i am pissed off at my idiot bro for not informing me that printer had run out of ink . I was adamant to admit he would happily waited for me to buy the ink with my own money not even at the expense he got a allowance and i don't . so what is the big deal ? in the past , i am not so bothered about ownership of things and my sibling becomes so calculative with me . Luckily, leonard helps me print , it was as if yup lucky he was there . i am freaking out at my financial constraints now , the bills is piling out and i had no idea how to pay ? At the rate i am spending my money like water , i know it is time to make budget planning from tml . The studies begin off with crashing my accounting class with my marketing class tml . i hate school , i don;t know . i realised i shouldn't be saying this .

reis ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home