Saturday, July 29, 2006

I need a break badly


currently my bb project on Virgin group --- core values ...
see , i am gonna to rest in the coffin sooner or later

There had been a series of events that happens , i meet an accident but was unscratched . It kind of change my perspectives toward human vulerability, death may comes at anytime . One day we may just lies on that coffin and declare our non-existence in this world . Some friends of mine had been commenting how depressing my blog is ? hello peeps i realised that , sometimes i just use laughters as mask . I am just an empty shell hoping to spend more times with my loved one that includes my family ,frens , Him and everyone. Sorry if i din reply your sms or emails. i think something i kind of forget and when i realised ,it is just too late.Sorry KENNY I FORGOT YOUR B DAY , I WILL GIVE U A TREAT !!!!! A buddy of mine is leaving for good , for two years or more , i wonder will she come back ? i hope i won't be weeping in front of her . I had been busy planning her birthday celebrations and besides my dearie birthday is approaching . I kind of self-blamed myself for forgetting to plan . I did some thinking today . I will be having my accounting tests next week n i haven find time to revise . when did i become so lazy .?i was amazed at the pace school life is approaching because i couldn;t believed time passed so fast and i had a lot of project deadlines coming ...? can i scream "HELP" .

30th july - dinner at ah cat;s house ( countdowning .. to 12th aug)
31st july - WIL grp project due - email
lst aug - accounting test
3th aug - BB presentations
4th aug - WIL inidvidual project (35%) due ( joyce and dearie's b day)
5th aug - did i promised my fren i am doing a sony roadshow ?
12th aug - goodbye catherine Lim ying xin

i must work hard ... i won;t give up !!! i miss all people .

gambattex . JJ's music and caffine peak me up !


reis n BoyZ ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home