Wednesday, July 19, 2006

JJ my inspiration , my stress reducer ...

the cheese pasta , we DIY mostly cooking done by dear .... is he mr. mightly .. haha

this is the sandwiches we DIY oursleves --- too many ingredient -ham, tomato , cucumber, egg, butter , mozorella cheese melt into the sandwich ... damm fulfiling
this is my classmate kenny , he is trying to flirt with the two gals in lecture ... omg his boots ,...taken by shirin .
me n leonard , standing in a awkward position , the timer of my phone ... haha

It was a raining yesterday , i feel so down , cos the massive workload tied me down .
there is so much to be done and it seems everyone is expecting me to initiate , email them for meeting . why is there expectation , so far i manage to cooordinate my group meetings except a few ..... it is so tiring to be an organizer , esp for something . i am going bonker . finally break down in front of Him , i just let out my wailing . i know i am not someone to be defeated so easily . sometimes , it is just so tiring , trying to be put on a strong outlook infront of everyone . went to bugis to relax , finally get to eat my yu pian with rice at the coffeeshop nearby . it was my favorite and the first time leon eat this dish , he seem fascinated . luckily my recommendation not so bad . He just wanan me to relax ... and then continue my workload . thank u . thanks everyone ( mei mei j , zhirong , kenny , leonard , liping , peiwei , cat ) for your encouragement and everything .


now i just wanan to focus on my studies , my relationship , my frens and family

that is what life is really about . :>

and i am currently listening to my JJ , i simply adore u

haha

gambattes

reis n leo always .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home