Wednesday, April 25, 2007

exam time ... my face are falling off

I had been through these for the thousands time in my life , yup exAM stress . yesterday i had my first sleeping pill , it did help a little cos i sleep better somehow . But i still get mental block . whenever i passed by a mirror , i think it will crack because i got panda eyes , freckles and the uneven tone .... like been bruise badly . i hate it !

Intend to go get a rest-eye mask / and night cream , badly in need . Time to start saving !!Recently i had been crazy , when i can't sleep at night , i stayed up late to sew coin purse ... haha . it kind of devote some time to concentrate doing thing
i realise my own careless mistake that is I am always so careless , that i forgot this and that . i must never miss out details again ...

gambatte for the test , ok to all friend , i am doing my disappearing act once again . today i had my dose of coffee again and follow by intensive last min read through and proceed to the exam . it kidn of malfunction that i am so blur . why ? i thought exam start at 10.15pm so i arrived appro 10am and then the examiner announced paper reading time begin . So blur when i haven really settled down myself . i realised alot of people are wearinf pink . so many girl in pink .

reis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home