Wednesday, May 16, 2007

rocky relationship

Holidays finally come without any anticpation though , having a hard time looking for a job , an admin or office job . No hard luck . I had been staying at home the whole day today without realising what I had done . I don't even feel like going out with my friends who asked me out for dinner .


At the end of the day when i really been waiting to listen to his voice , we argued again . I feel so tired telling him the same thing , he is just too busy . I really feel like going for a travel trip to relax myself but no one is free . I feel so restless . Had amighty fall at home today that made me ended up with a blue black in front of my leg and together with last night vomiting of milk tea . The queasiness is torturing me till 3am . no one cares right , no one acc me to the doctor, none . All he does is go jogging with his colleagues .

i feel .........................unhappy .

reis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home