Tuesday, May 08, 2007

haircut done

Today was a happy day. I lost some sleep the night before and was wondering about my disaster bob haircut at kimage the other time. I finally went for a haircut at e10 near my house and the hairdresser was very good. I am facing a balding problem probably due to exam stress. I need to take better care of my hair scalp , I notice some bald patches . It kind of worries me. My dark eye circles and my oily hair scalp made me look terrible. Finally went out on a proper date with dearie . Accompany him to his grandma’s house and soon after went to town. He brought a black pant and blue shirt from this shop at Far East plaza. I was glad as I also shopped as well. Din got anything except a nice cute necklace from him. This is the first time he gave me jewelry. I feel touched when dearie bring me to Central coffee club to see the night scenery at river walk. Yup, although the light obstructed our view but nevertheless we had an enjoyable time. Hee , I really had an enjoyable day . Time to start mugging for account, I haven really started anything. Gambatte

Reis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home