Monday, April 30, 2007

Finally i am able to breathe a little . i made a mistake wronlgy in anticpating Dc questions that cost a whopping 20% . All i hope was a pass then . it was a big misinterpretation of the question . i guess i am just sleep deprived , tiredness .

So glad that vu accompany me to town though i din get anything for myself but he got his decorations . I kind of feel have we drift apart? Maybe it is a yes or no . Nevertheless these are the sincerel friendship with my friends . Those like Zr , kenny , vu are my good friends in school . a pity may be there is no good gal friend which can share shopping tips with me . Maybe it is joan heng . haha . I meet dearie for dinner in town , hopping to get a new work shirt from takashimaya but still we tried afew but to no avail , sometime it is the slevee too short or either the shirt too wide . The most hilarious part will be trying out those big size shirts at mark and spencer . In the end , we finally go to my favorite Zara and yes he got a exact fit . I feel so glad for him and the shop assistant was so friendly and considerate. He made me feel that "personal touch " of a service contributor to this industry . I realised that yoshinoya was a bad choice for dinner . I am feeling positive , i feel i should work hard for my account again in my attempt to overcome this phobia for account . I feel so glad , when i get a D for my acc test 2 . This is just a stepping stone to another embarkment . gambatte ~ nevertheless , i really wanted to watch shrek 3 . vu is leaving on may 15 , so i presumed that I probably asked him to accomapny me again heeee ..


clareis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home