Wednesday, May 02, 2007

one more to go

yup , I am lamenting for the thousand times , I had turned into a slacker and I had been trying so hard to concentrate on attempting the acc paper . Failed . I turned dizzy , how i wished I could watched spiderman 3 now ~! and there is also shrek 3 . Then I saw the inner ghost I looked like . It drained my blood . I feel so restless . make up ? someone asked me about this questions . ok confession , call it lazy on my part , i dun see much need but i dreaded the day when i need to start work , makeup will come haunting me . it is a hassle . when we are young we feel luckier that we had that natural renewal . Not now anymore . Must learn , probably I will go attent a workshop on that after exam . I miss my boy , where is he ? happily waiting for his last 3 day at the old workplace .

Today , i was stiffing at home hopping for miracle to come . why am i still so lazy when the exam is approaching . i can't be so lazy . i am anticpating the poly class gathering for T04 . yup chong teng , matt, celeste , here i come ........... whoop .

her craving
- a nice haircut do wonders
- get a holiday job
- t04-gathering
- primary sch gathering -- haven organize yet
- movie (spidey 3 and shrek)
- makeup lesson
- learn to cook new things
- alot of thousand thing to do
- shopping therapy
- gaming ?

regard
reis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home