Monday, December 24, 2007

memorable xmas

my 2007 xmas dinner prepared by dearie


Can't really describe my feeling last night but was very touched , happy .

Yesterday finally got dearie's pressie , been thinking alot last night like what should i get for him and finally i tot of it .

Yup supposedly met my friends for xmas lunch but turned out i caught the flu bug .

I was anticipating what dearie gonna give me till he msg me pls be t my doorstep at 7.30pm.

I tot how impossible when he will finished work at 6pm but i never expected his little white lie cs yesterday everyone only work half day .

Meet him at the doostep at 7.30pm and then was really surprised dinner was ready

He finally cook for me the pasta i had been yearnin for weeks and it was mighty delicious .

hmm , while he went to get our dinner , i secretly hide his pressie cos he had already hide mine...

After minutes of searching high and low , he finally found his and mine was rather easy .

We put out pressie together and dearie wanna me to open mine .

this is my 2nd and 3rd surprises .

ha ah, i opened the first one was really unexpected , he put 4 question marks on the album and asked me to put our photo together in future . When i fipped through the album, it contain all our lovely memory in taiwan . I was really touched , love it and his thought , no wonder he been saying he is preparing my pressie.

okie , there it goes , i got something unexpected , he got me a gucci perfume , love the smell , love it .

it was really a wonderful , romantic christmas though we are just spending it at home .

i love you leonard ,

reis .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home