Wednesday, January 09, 2008

addicted to home

Recently I had been getting tired , feel that life is bored probably due to my introvert nature is inhibiting me now . I am going bonker even though I just got the textbooks from my friends . Really time not to be lazy and what I am afraid of school is dunno do i still have any friends left . But due to my lovable nature , yesterday when i was in school I meet so many friends . kel , wenjie , fabian, even mr . de sliva , surprised that he remembered me . haha but I also talk alot rubbish .

Looking forward to tml , having to play sport with wei. and well I am seriously not a home person unless U really got nothing to do or friend to go out. Indeed that is the reality of life that everyone is slogging hard . I was shocked when I received the CPF asking me to pay my poly sch fee. Another debt burden of$3.6k , so intend to pay by instalement . Dunno when can i tahan , mean save save save more money for rainy days .

meet dearie last night for dinner and din know his hp really flat , tot at least still can switch on to see got sms . I was too hungry by 8.30 and i started buying food . omg , when i saw this person backview so familar standing there for quite long ( short-sighted) so i walk closer and see dearie/ He must have gotten angry at me cos he is having gastric pAIN . I feel sorry but i dunno how to say it outloud given my prideful attitude. Anyway , i hope his work will goes smoothly .

Wants :

- to go botanical garden to walk walk
- go shopping


reis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home