Tuesday, January 01, 2008

A fresh start


no full view , cos no one take for me  sadly my killer heels had no photo ...

merri mint ice-creAM yummy





first dinner for new year at swesen

finally weAr the dress lp give me on b day to jessie's wedding

I guess I had the wildest imagination , my thoughts run wilds many time that make my dream surreal.


Happy new year ! A good start , i am down with cough , flu and sorethroat probably due to too much good f0od , insufficient sleep and partying .

Went to Mark emery's house for BBQ to welcome the coming new year . As the day before , we were having steamboat together at bugis , I was down with diarrhea which make me real weak. Finally resolve the last arguement with L and guess we make up and are together realising we really love one another . IT was 11.35pm then and dear wanna to rush to mark's house to be in time for new year . Yup , we reached there at 11.56pm to be exact and mark's mum was really nice to offer me some medicine and mark make me a big mug of honey water which was very nice gesture of him. I am touched because they are ppl who don't know me well but treat other nice. I am thankful that he even give me a present for christmas. His new gf jane was a cute cheerful girl. We stayed there till 5am playing Jenga and then we were all tired and dearie wanna to send us home , me and Gary. On the way back , he keep trying to make himself to stay alert enough to drive while i sleep fitfully. I guess I had a rather long sleep till 2pm?Before yen's sms me to attend jessie's gathering at vivo. By then , i become so sick that i cant crawl out of bed.

For 2008 , we compromise and write down the 3 Do's we must accomplish and to cherish.

gambatte !

reis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home