Saturday, September 26, 2009

if you are happy , I am happy?

How many people had been there for you, only wanted you to be happy and they are happy?

There are many in my life, my family, my friends , my colleagues, my bs partners and everyone who known me at some point of my life. Thank you. I love you all.

I feel like a lucky girl. I felt that God had blessed me in a way that make my life smoother,better and me a happier person. I come to realise that a relationship take alot of hard works. How does it sound starting with someone new or starting with someone u are so familar? If life is never complicated, we won't get to know that life is so beautiful.

Have a really bad sorethroat this morning. Been feeling really noseblock and uncomfortable. Got a bad temper and vent it on my bro when he offered me some breakfast... feel bad about it. I had been easily pissed off by little things. Maybe I had that skyhigh expectation of what life to be.

Well, gotta work this weekend and at this scrotching hot weather can be an experience. I kind of feel thankful for the bunch of co-workers and nice ppl I had known to make work better.

I really hope to rest....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home