Sunday, November 01, 2009

life passing by with every second

it had been sometimes since I last blogged. Well, I am basking in happiness for one month plus now. Been busy with work and hopefully to go on a retreat, still in a midst of planning.

Dearie have been very nice to me. I guess God is really great. If god never let us meet at jp, i guess we wouldn't ended up together. Had a very fun mid-autumn festival with him n family. The first time i ever played fired sparkler, the first time playing the playground. I had been slacking since my last event(last week). This weekend I had been sleeping.... n sleeping
Anyway, Life had been great. I am contented.

Friends, finally meet up with my gal pals lp and wei. Had a good time clearing our "toxic chats"
and catching up.

Gambatte!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home