Thursday, August 10, 2006

Gives and takes ... i am learning ...

It came to me a certain point of relationships , i meet some loser and i ended up dumping them . no regrets . I realised i had been a TV addict recently and just watched something about maintaining relationship on national day . wed? had finally spent my first NDP with Leonard and feel everything feel so great . I never meet someone whom i can hold hand and feel so comfortable about it , being myself . I admit i had been wildful sometimes , acting like a big kid in front of him . no pretense , that is me even though i am like 21 . When will human being learn to forgive and forget? For the relationship , i do give in alot and i feel really happy in giving in . But i do aplogize to him for being irritated at time at the mention of this gurl W. but what can i do ?

initially when i meet her , i tot she was all prim and proper and being my bf 's bestfren gf , she confided so much r/ship problem to my bf ? is there a morality issue here ? i would said ... she is just a pathetic soul . Infact i dun deny i dislike her , it was as if here i was talking rot about dirty jokes and she just feel damm ... irritated ... what the F*** ... wake up girl , come on u r 23 and acting like some princess , act cute and shit . i just dislike this particular person . ok i just venting anger , i hope not to share that same oxygen with her . i despise girls who did that .. act pityful ... damm , give yourself one BIG TIGHT SLAP . i dun deny that her bf did had a major problem which i observed but in their r/ship i wonder how do they sustain ? it is a sad thing ....

ok .. sorry , i dun mean to bitch about her ... but sometime i can;t stand her cuteness .... overwhelm ....esp the steamboat ... i almost wanan to spill out all the food i had laughed over her dumbness ... where is your brain ger ? i really dun like this person ... all the best to your r/ship , hope it last ... no matter what i dun want to stand accused of cursing bad luck to their r/ship

Enough ! i had vented my anger , hidden resentment ... and tolerant for months .

good day and i going to bid my catherine lim goodbye tml morning ... wish her all the best .
i just dun wanan to cry but i know she is stronger then me . ...

15 aug tue - MAB account test 9.30am
28th aug - OTD report - pair due

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home