Saturday, August 05, 2006

happy b day joyce,catherine n leonard


happy birthday leonard , hope it will be a memorable one for u
happy 22nd birthday ., catheine lim ying xin i will miss u :>


me gluttoning about swensen's icecream cake ... yum yum !!!
my beloved bb lecturer ... patricia ... very nice one !!!

yuling , rainbow with me in BB(marketing class) , she always like to act cute ... ahaha my project cum classmates

hey peeps ... recommend you to watch the movie "CLICK" by adam sandler / recently i had been trying to de-stress or so-called i wanan to slow down abit to look at my life now . I realised life is not everything about working , about studying but it is the life i am leading now . I missed out alot of things such as how my friends did message me on their daily life and all i need is to manage my time .

yesterday celebrate my bf's 24th birthday . it was my first time celebratin with him . All i wanted to do is to make him happy . my first attempt at making almond jellies wasn;t so bad , at least he din puke out . hee ... and then i make a big card for him , order a black forest cake at swensen and finally i am glad to have spend that day with him:>. happy birthday leonard . everything seem so simple and that was the life i yearn for .

okie , my cat is leaving me . lp , me n pe decides to give her a big hug :<

and to joyce , sorry i forgot to sms or email u yesterdaY , HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY JOYCE KHO MING ZHEN ... GAMBATTE WITH ZS and for your studies ... :> i miss u .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home