Wednesday, August 16, 2006

hopes ?

i have been feeling gulity about myself these few days , cos i haven really been doing anything . Fall sick again and the combi is rather interesting . sorethroat ,+ flu + cough . and i couldnt slept till 4 am ... imagine this time in the morning . i woke up at 9am exactly . omg i only slept 5 hours and nightmares are haunting me . i feel gulity .

what exactly happens ,i had really no idea and prehaps ...sorry .

i feel nuts about the issues talking with leonard ... i know he din mean it last night ,but i still keep thinking about this nutty issues . y ? being in a relationship , nothing can hid my pain , my past and i know we are a victims of past ?

gone with the memories
the debris remain craved depthly
thous shalt remain vigil
what gone is left unsaid
what pain have i felt
abandoned ...i pray to god
do u give me hope and made me lose my faith ?




reis ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home