Saturday, January 12, 2008

another sunday

Before I zoomed off to telling you how I am feeling , i had been reading a few of my friend's blogs and found it depressing .

unfounded theory was a theory that the deep state of mind actually encounter the state of realization that no theory can daunt you . I am going bonker again saying this . Yesterday had a busy day meeting my friends , joyce n qi for lunch , peiwei n lp for shopping and leo , mark and jane for shopping at queensway . I feel so exhausted and realised that I am like running a show .

When was the last time u n me had a fun time together ? two person dating kind of thing . The sport outing that your friends are so excitated was idea from u during new year eve , i wonder why my leo like to keep saying he promise to be there but ended up he cant break what he promise but he can do that to me . I am starting to get tired out in a relationship where I feel like I am giving in and all he do is accomodate his friends , his work , his whatever . I am starting to feel that one day I might just give up what i am believing in , in love.

When I saw or heard my friend getitng married , i envy them seriously as they know what they want and believe in sharing their life with the other person . Sometime in the middle of the night , I would wake up scaring myself what am i doing with my life now , what i am doing in my relationship? am i not trying hard enough , or is you not trying hard for me . I feel so tired running this race .

reis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home