Wednesday, January 30, 2008

uncertainty is scary

although this semester started to get more lonelier but I am glad to have a few close friends who are still in this school . Glad to start chatting with them more often and having lunch with ppl that I seldom interact. My social bug is acting up again , to a certain extent I am an over-extrovert person while sometimes i act act nonchalant toward ppl.

I had been stressed up , losing sleep and tired . The individual case study is slowly killing me like a potent toxic . Believe it or not , it is the toughest i had . No one dare to lend me their project cos they failed it or just pass barely . Indeed , I had been trying to get myself into reading these 15 pages thingy and conceptualizing how to come up with 4k words for rodney.

omg , today went for sm lesson , i was there alone fighting , struggling to be more alert , scared that I forgot to note down impt thing . Then , after class I went library and do some reading . I really feel on the verge of insanity . I must conquer sm and mc !!!

gambatte ....haiz ... i really need an energy booster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home