Sunday, January 13, 2008

sick

what a year to start ....

I am down with flu , cough and sorethroat on lst jan 08 . Now it is just another 2 weeks and I had my eye sore + sorethroat . is there a problem with my health ?

Then I went jogging with wei the other day and got myself in pain with muscle aches .
'
I hate it !!! I really must think of way to keep myself healthy, infact I deserve it for sorethroat cos I had satay , french fries , prata , fried food last sat n sun . ok , shall drink more water and liang cha to dispel the heaty elements .

Been chatting with ah cat , think she is kind of down in japan , hope all goes well for her after 3 more weeks . Should go temple and pray for all my friends especially after cny (the start of new year) . Time to jio them out to pray after cny .

tml sch starting ... hmm , lazy to wake up so early when i tries to set my alarm at 8 and instead i continue to sleep till 10 am. omg bad, must start training to sleep early.

reis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home